Trials by Starlight.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homeroom

+7
Æsir System
Azrael
Trinity
Bridget
Daisuke
Sanada Tou
Rumi
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Homeroom - Page 3 Empty Re: Homeroom

Post  Azrael Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:01 pm

Wow, Rinny actually sounds semi-intellegent today. Yes... berate the new blonde before I do.
"Vain? Concieted? Stuck-up? Daisuke?" I say with my still vacant look out the window. I stop tapping on the desk and pull out a few books, particularly my sketch book and begin to doodle in it.
Azrael
Azrael

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Homeroom - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/50Homeroom - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/50)
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Akemi Hitsurugi Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:38 pm

Akemi bursts in through he doors clumsily. "I'm so sorry I'm late!! My alarm never went off and-- oh!" Akemi searches herself for the tardy slip she actually rememberd to get but was nowhere to be found. "Aww maaan." She sighs and tries to catch her breath slumping over leaning against the doorframe. "Uhh, I seem to have uh, misplaced my tardy-slip. I'll just, uh, t-take my seat now, sorry." She bows her head slighty and nervously takes a seat in the back trying not to lock eyes with the others for fear she may blush completely and trip again.
Akemi Hitsurugi
Akemi Hitsurugi

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Æsir System Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:47 pm

Mr.Sawikaza chuckled. "Wow, I take it your previous teacher must have been a real stickler." He said still flipping through Icons on his laptop, still making it seem like he was doing something, but no one person could be for sure. "How I see it, if your in my class, you want to learn. If your late to my class, hopefully your excuse isn't as pitiful as, My dog ate my homework so I had to redo it." Mr. Sawikaza looked down to the watch on his left wrist, then looked up at the speaker on the ceiling.

And errant ring could be heard, signaling the beginning of homeroom.

"So that means class has begun." He said glancing over the room scratching his blond goatee slowly, hoping the students will have the customary reaction to a teacher, even if he is new and looked a little foreign.
Æsir System
Æsir System
Admin

http://oblivion-gauge.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:58 pm

Her eyes slid slowly up the monotonous white walls, counting the ceiling tiles slowly as she considered the possibilities. She barely registering the help that ushered from az's mouth, though his vernacular seemed to be missing the the word she searched for anyway, her thoughts pulsing through her temple faster and faster, frustration building with each second that the word eluded her.

"what is that word....."
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Homeroom - Page 3 Empty RE: Homeroom

Post  Shu Fang Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:19 pm

"So that means class has begun," Shu Fang heard as she glided into the room before Mr. Sawikaza could close the door. Mr. Sawikaza, as well as the other students, watched her as she headed to the back of the class and sat by the window. Shu had always been a quiet girl, but her reputation went downhill at the end of junior year; she had beaten a senior for relentlessly badgering an underclassman. After she was seated, the other students turned to the front as class began.
Shu Fang
Shu Fang

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum