Trials by Starlight.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homeroom

+7
Æsir System
Azrael
Trinity
Bridget
Daisuke
Sanada Tou
Rumi
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Homeroom Empty Homeroom

Post  Rumi Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:59 pm

Slipping into the classroom, Rumi made her way over to the desk smackdab in the middle of the room. She moved the chair slightly so that she could sit cross-legged on the desk; her plaid skirt breaking dresscode by almost 2 inches. The petite redhead, smiled softly as she waited for her friends to make it up to the classroom with her kendo stick resting gently in her lap.
Rumi
Rumi

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Homeroom Left_bar_bleue1/50Homeroom Empty_bar_bleue  (1/50)
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Homeroom Empty Re: Homeroom

Post  Sanada Tou Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:08 pm

He walked through the door slightly hunched over into his book mumbling words to himself he peeped his head over his book to notice the little girl sitting in the middle of the class,He decided to slide over to the seat next to her."Hey little mi mi" waving at her in an almost childish manner.

"Have you forgotten that weapons in class are supposed to be set in the corner" he said mockingly waving his hand up and down at her,Putting his book mark back in place he closed the book placing it under his chair."My how you have grown i may have to think of a new nickname for you"
Sanada Tou
Sanada Tou

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Rumi Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:26 pm

"Figures Sanada-san would get here faster than Az and Dai." She giggled brightly, setting the wooden weapon down against her desk. His comment on her being grown up made her heart dance. "At least someone's noticed... besides Daisuke..." Rumi coughed at the last part, making it clear that what she meant wasn't for young children to hear.
Rumi
Rumi

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanada Tou Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:35 pm

"Of course i would notice how much you have changed,We have been around each other for awhile" he said in almost a fatherly tone brushing his hair from his eyes tilting back in his chair looking at the ceiling.

"I'm glad you are with little sake perhaps you can straighten him out plus make him quieter"He said in an almost menacing tone before smiling again looking the girl in the eyes"They should be coming soon" pointing to the door counting down five, four,three,two...
Sanada Tou
Sanada Tou

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:45 pm

Daisuke flew into the room trying to skid across the floor in his sneakers, failing horribly as he tripped over the trashcan; trash flying everywhere. "Aww..." Sitting on his ass, Daisuke stared at the trashcan for a moment, "... that was gonna be sooo epic too ..."

Taking notice of his girlfriend sitting ever so temptingly on her newly claimed desk, Daisuke flew to his feet toward her. Moving her legs from their crossed position so that he was now between them as he wrapped his arms around her waist, Daisuke nipped at her ear lovingly. "You left me... That was mean you know..."

Last edited by Daisuke on Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daisuke
Daisuke

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanada Tou Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:55 pm

"My my i do know my kids"Laughing at Daisuke's entrance as he stared at the trash can getting up from his seat to pick up the trash that the little puppy had neglected "Little children sure have short attention spans" He smiled kneeling down to pick up the trash while setting the trash can back in place.

"Hey okaasan we should work on house training next" Pointing at the boy now hugging his prize, "You two sure are cute I enjoy watching you all grow up"
Sanada Tou
Sanada Tou

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Rumi Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:10 pm

Rumi, still smiling, grabbed tightly onto Daisuke's 'children' in attempt to take his attention away from his sexual needs, pushing him away with her free hand. "He does need a little house training doesn't he, Sanada-san?" With some personal space now between her and Dai, Rumi stood to her feet, placing a forgiving kiss on his forehead before walking over to help pick up the trash.
Rumi
Rumi

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanada Tou Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:18 pm

Smiling watching the whole thing play out he got up passing Rumi as she went to pick up the last of the trash he patted Daisukes pants in the general area where she had grabbed "You shouldn't grab valuable things,A little scolding is ok but not this" He said pointing and waving his finger in a mean way towards Rumi.

"Are you ok little sake,Would you like me to take you to the infirmary?"
Sanada Tou
Sanada Tou

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:23 pm

Wincing from the pain as he kneeled over, "Oh my god......" Daisuke glared at Tou. "Are you like Micheal Jackson's reincarnation or something?! Don't tap my shit like that!" Grabbing a nearby piece of paper, crumpling it into a ball before attempting to beam it at Tou's head.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanada Tou Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:30 pm

Putting his hand in front of his face he caught the piece of balled up paper while leaning his head from the side smiling"You are so cute sake-kun,But can we tone down the yelling".Rubbing his ear with the other hand clearly agitated by the youths extreme voice.

"Say Rumi-san how long till orientation is over" Turning to his side brushing his hair back "It's been awhile now"
Sanada Tou
Sanada Tou

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:45 pm

"....ugh...." Finally getting up from his sad position on the floor, Daisuke took a moment to adjust his pants. "Damn, Rumi... why do you always go so hard with that?" Eyes no longer glaring at his friend, "I wasn't yelling of my own free will... The 'children' were just a tad bit upset at the time and you had to go pedo on the situation."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanada Tou Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:52 pm

"I'm sorry for caring for my little kid,I'll stop" Looking to the distance he got a little worried that his little baby Az had yet arrived "I'm going to go look for emo-chan and bring him back safely in my arms" He exited the door waving "Please keep Little sake in check for me,Rumi" With that he was off to get the little boy

-leaves momentarily-
Sanada Tou
Sanada Tou

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:01 pm

Daisuke did a full body shiver as he watched Tou leave to get Azrael. "Sometimes... the pedo is a bit much..." Walking over to his beautiful warm hearted loving girlfriend with puppydog eyes, he rested his head on her shoulder for a moment. "The fact that this is our senior year still hasn't hit me yet." The tone of his voice a little more serious, but not by much.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Rumi Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:09 pm

Patting his head softly, "Poor baby, did the big man scare you?" Rumi smiled lovingly at her boyfriend before kissing his hair. "Don't worry, I'll protect you." Winking at him as she wrapped her arms seductively around his neck.
Rumi
Rumi

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:26 pm

"And how will you go about protecting me?" Leaning in closer, nipping again at her ear. "Well...?" Daisuke maneuvered the two of them so Rumi was now between him and nearby desk. Whispering into her ear, "Shouldn't you worry about protecting yourself right now?"
Daisuke
Daisuke

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanada Tou Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:33 pm

"My my what is this,my kid growing up without me?" He wiped his eyes as if he was crying as he gracefully entered the room glancing at both of them"So i see you are taking care of him" He smiled at Rumi coming in between them.

"Come now Sake-kun you should be able to control your loins" As he rubbed his child on the back moving him to a open seat "Let's keep you two separated to let your hormones become docile again" He said while kneeling down to give his friend a fatherly kiss on the forehead.
Sanada Tou
Sanada Tou

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridget Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:42 pm

Almost magically she appeared from behind Sanada very cutely waving at Daisuke "Hi" she said with a soft voice while still gripping on to Sanada's arm Shifting her glance to Rumi,She quickly put most of her body behind his large stature compared to her small frame and waved quickly to her while blushing "H..Hi Rumi i.. missed you"
Bridget
Bridget

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:53 pm

Trin slipped past the group, smiling lightly as she overheard the convorsations before taking her seat in the back of the class. Setting the small black bag across her shoulder on the ground she unzipped the container just enough to slip her hand inside, pulling out a small black covered novel by some american author her mother had like when she was a kid.

It was amazing how the girl had changed, though her outward appearance was so similar that the others in the class who saw her day in and day out. Her eyes flashed for a moment before running slowly across the top line of text, page 14 line two, her mind playing the images created by the words in vivid detail in the back of her mind, a skill she had just recently aquired, though she wasn't sure what had changed. Deep within the recesses of her mind boiled every aspect of the world she had delved into in brilliant color and reality, even the most minute details defined precisely as if she were seeing it with her own eyes.
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanada Tou Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:04 am

"Bridget you still cling to me ever so closely" He smiled turning to free his hand while patting her on the head,Noticing the girl that had sat in the back of the room with here book he made his way over to her,I think i have found another avid book reader he thought to himself pulling his paperback from his back pocket.

"Now now this just won't do the back of class is no place for such a pretty little girl" He said with a most charming smile on his face as he brought his hand to lift up the girls chin to get a better look at her face."I see you are a book lover as well,What are you reading my dear?"
Sanada Tou
Sanada Tou

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:15 am

The other's words peirced her concentration, allowing the images to dissipate quickly, lulling her back to reality before she could begin analysis of the character's personalities, leaving her with empty shells with no definite styles or even voices.

Attempting to supress the depression evident on her face she averted her glance to the disruption, nodding to give sanada a gentle welcoming smile, her face now alight with a vibrant pure sense of glee that made it impossible to not smile.

"hello. It's diary of a serial killer. by a small named author called simply Lestate"
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanada Tou Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:22 am

"Hmm serial killings is unbecoming of such a rare beauty,Since when did you start getting involved with such graphic novels?"He asked still portraying his trademark smile while reading his book,"You've let your hair grow out as well i see" As he lifted one of her pig tails ever so gently as if they were royal jewels.

"I trust your summer was satisfactory?"
Sanada Tou
Sanada Tou

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridget Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:29 am

Being patted on the head was something she despised as she let her emotions portray that her face puffed up as she held breath in her mouth staring at Sanada "You BIG meanie!" as she jumped up and down in place almost in a fit quickly noticing her surroundings,She quickly became timid again quickly running over to Rumi the next closest thing to hide behind grabbing her arm "Ru..Rumi i like your skirt..." she turned to look her in the face then quickly back to the ground giggling
Bridget
Bridget

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:29 am

Daisuke's eye twitched, "Seriously, Tou, what's with the whole 'fatherly' thing? Its like you're some kinda pedo..." Shifting slightly, uncomfortable in his current position in the chair, "Crossing the fence, huh? I swear, if you go homo..." Daisuke eyed Tou for a moment. "I think it would scar me for life."

Catching sight of the shy girl next to Rumi, "What's this? You give a hug to Rumi but not me? Aww... that hurts..." He pouted playfully.

Last edited by Daisuke on Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daisuke
Daisuke

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Rumi Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:41 am

"Aww... you just as cute as ever, Bridget!" Hugging the girl lovingly, before putting an overprotective embrace around her as she narrowed her eyes at Daisuke. "Oh, no you don't. I know what that little twisted mind of yours is thinking." She held up her index finger at Daisuke in protest. "You touch Bridget in anyway, and I'll make you WISH you were homo, got it?"
Rumi
Rumi

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:47 am

Fuck, the reincarnations of almost all the demons are here. The Chibi pain in my ass, Loud bitch, Amazon, Peda-dad AKA Mr.Jackson, and the some what understandable Book Slut. Hah! Loud Bitch is getting talked down; Fun.

I walk to the back of the room passing everyone while pulling my hood back, but slowing down a moment in front of the Loud Bitch Daisuke. Still keeping the slower pace, I put my index finger out and drag it against Daisuke's jaw line giving him my most attractive smile that even men have to think twice about, and grip the extra cog I snagged from the roof in my pocket with my other hand.

Dumb ass.

As Daisuke begins to react, I throw my spare cog at his forehead(I don't care to roll, not beaming him or blasting him), lightly rapping against his forehead with the cog. "Fuck off short ass," I say walking backwards flipping him the 'bird' and my face going back to it's emotionless state. Glaring at Sanada after dropping my finger, "Fucker, If I wanted to be in class, I'd have been here by my own violation."

Fucking Christ. Can't a guy get a little bit of a power nap? Hell, just let me the fuck alone you twerps. I was already in a bad mood when I got here; self righteous fuckheads are trying to crawl up my ass are just making it worse.

I turn around and pull a seat out at a desk in the far corner of the class near the window, promptly sitting down, and proceed to look out the window ignoring the stupidity occurring around me.
Azrael
Azrael

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum