Trials by Starlight.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lunch time

+3
Trinity
Bridget
Sanada Tou
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lunch time - Page 2 Empty Re: Lunch time

Post  Akemi Hitsurugi Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:33 pm

"Oh wow! That's a great idea!" She strut herself towards Trinity and took the offered cloths. She stripped down and put the new cloths on. She gave out a sigh of relief. "Thank you so much Trinity! This means a lot!" She kinda gave herself a hug. "Yay! Dry warm cloths! hehe" she gave a slight giggle and absentmindedly ran up and gave Trintiy a big hug. "Thank you for being so nice to me Trinity."
Akemi Hitsurugi
Akemi Hitsurugi

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Lunch time - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/50Lunch time - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/50)
Æther:
Lunch time - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/50Lunch time - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/50)

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:48 pm

Watching the display trinity's head swam with images of what she wished would happen, her mind being ripped back to reality by the girl's embrace, which didn't help the situation in the slightest.

"i.....Im just glad i could help?" This girl....What was it about Ake that made her head spin? Even now as she wrapped her arms around the other female's waist she couldn't help but take a deep breath, taking in the scent of her perfume, the sensation tripping a pulse of pure euphoria that ran strait down her spine.
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Akemi Hitsurugi Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:08 pm

She suddenly let go and looked at the girl. "You...okay? You seemed to be breathing kinda deeply." Refering to the deep breath in she took in of her. She looked down at how unform-fitting the cloths were and shrugged to herself. Oh well, atleast I'm covered. Not that it matters really but I guess that's dresscode. She continued to gather her stuff then swung her backpack on her back flashing a smile to Trin. "Wanna skip on the roof with me next block?"
Akemi Hitsurugi
Akemi Hitsurugi

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:41 pm

"what? um.... yeah im fine" Her eyes darted to the ground at the inquiry, realization of the other girl's apparent perceptiveness forcing her mind through possible situations where something bad could happen, plots quickly formulating just in case an incident occured. She was only brought out of the trance when akemi asked her second question, to which her mind screamed god yes.

"sure! it seems pointless any way. easy stuff. barelly worth learning."
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Akemi Hitsurugi Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:26 am

"Great! Let us be on our way then!" She laced her fingers through Trinity's and pulled her along beside her sneaking to the roof.

[[They leave topic.]]

((OOC: We should continue this here. I couldn't think of anywhere to go with this so yeah, perfect use of it now. lol))
Akemi Hitsurugi
Akemi Hitsurugi

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2