Trials by Starlight.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lunch time

+3
Trinity
Bridget
Sanada Tou
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lunch time Empty Lunch time

Post  Sanada Tou Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:41 pm

As he briskly walked into the cafeteria with Bridget in tow behind him, A smile took over his face classes were over for now he could relax while enjoying the company of his peers. While they made their way to the front of the lines to get their food he noticed the sign say today is chicken alfredo."Ah one of my favorites,would you not agree?" he asked while turning to his girlfriend.

As they got their food they headed to one of the many open tables sitting to start their meal.
Sanada Tou
Sanada Tou

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Lunch time Left_bar_bleue1/50Lunch time Empty_bar_bleue  (1/50)
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Lunch time Empty Re: Lunch time

Post  Bridget Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:58 pm

She enjoyed being around her love sitting at the table she couldn't stop thinking about the night before with Sanada in the dorm rooms they had a lot of fun that night catching up with each other. It made her face blush just thinking about it "Sanada can we do that again tonight?" she asked meekly smiling into his face.
Bridget
Bridget

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:19 pm

Trinity slipped past the gathered people, floating through the lunch line at break neck speed, barely even stopping to pay for the food before taking a seat off in the farthest corner of the small cafeteria, Cool blue eyes scanning the room as she took a bite of the atrocity the school attempted to pass off as chicken cor don blue.

"their food always sucks. i know that i specifically told them to make a hollundaise for this. idiots."
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Akemi Hitsurugi Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:54 pm

Akemi came out of the lunchline with her disturbing lunch she would attempt to eat and scanned the cafeteria for somewhere to actually sit with others. She spots Trinity and walks over. "Hello Trinity! It's nice to see you again! Would you mind if I sat with you?" Akemi said with a soft and loving, but nervous voice.
Akemi Hitsurugi
Akemi Hitsurugi

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:58 pm

lovely. why did they always insist on bothering me. Trinity flashed the girl a kind smile, nodding to motion at a spot near her attempting to speak between chews. "yeah....no prob. " Closing her mouth the girl swallowed hard, the dry cardboard they called chicken catching in the back of her throat for a moment before continuing down her esophagus, coaxed by a large gulp of the unnamed beverage that seemed to simply appear from somewhere under the table.
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Akemi Hitsurugi Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:15 pm

Akemi tried many times while sitting there quietly to start a conversation. Many starts to sentences ran through her head bu tnone decided to go past her lips. she couldn't bring herself to really say anything. Then she looked up and noticed an awkward look on Trinity's face. "Uhh.....t-trinity-chan, d-do you want a real drink to wash the mush down with?" She goes in her bag and pulls out a bottled drink from a vending machine then hands it to her in offering.
Akemi Hitsurugi
Akemi Hitsurugi

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:18 pm

"uh sure. " Capping the odd looking beverage she slipped it back down under the table, into the small side bag she had setting between her feet to take the offered beverage, cracking it open to take a sip.

"This isn't half bad actually. Where'd you get it from?" She studied the label, wondering exactly where she had seen the drink, cursing her memory as it drew a blank.
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Akemi Hitsurugi Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:18 pm

Akemi looked up from behind her bangs in her face and gave a slight grin. Wow, she was actually responding to her... heh "I-it came from america. They're in a hidden vending machine...in the teachers lounge. This food makes me sick, so I thought that it'd be okay to get something that wouldn't make me puke." She actually smiled at Trinity now. Slowly getting more and more comfortable around the girl.
Akemi Hitsurugi
Akemi Hitsurugi

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:24 pm

"america......" How did she know..... She ducked down, grabbing the small bag at her feet, and pulling from it a second bottle similar to the one she had been drinking from earlier. They did have the same strange calligraphy, she thought as she set the bottle down on the table.

"here." With a slight bit of pressure she slid the drink over to the other girl, offering her favored imported drink to her prospective associate....no. Friend....maybe.

"its called creamy soda....or something like that. i import the stuff."
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Akemi Hitsurugi Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:36 pm

"Oh, do you? I bet that's interesting! I've taken english since middle school. America really is an interesting place. It's...something different from this everyday life we have, ya know?"

Akemi finally felt a calm. Like she could just sit and have small talk with this girl. About anything. Though maybe she was getting the wrong signals from this new girl. She was sure she'd find out eventually though.
Akemi Hitsurugi
Akemi Hitsurugi

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:55 pm

Trinity flashed the other girl a content smile, the happiness however was dissolved at the realization of what she was doing. Was i really.....smiling? This girl. Similar interests, good taste in drinks, and..... Her gaze shifted across Akemi's figure for a moment before zipping back to the drink at the realization that of what had just happened.

Was i just checking her out? No. impossible. She took another large gulp of the drink she had been giving, trying desperately to clear her head. Finally emotion gave way to logic and she was able to category her thoughts and formulate a plot.

"wow you know English?" Breathe Trin. She is quite interesting. And not half bad on the eyes either. maybe it would be beneficial to get to know her better. It simply amazed the girl how all of a sudden one of the monotonous group that she cared so little about had suddenly stood out, though it wouldn't be practical for her to speak or act on the feelings she had hidden for so long. No. It was important not to rock the boat and allow herself to stand out.
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:44 pm

Yes!
A look of pure glee was plastered onto my face when I entered the cafeteria. No Daisuke! Means I finally beat that fat ass here. Dude treats any food like a starved fat kid in an all you can eat candy buffet. Means I can get to the good line before having to step out.
I walk over to the lunch line selling the grilled cheese and some other throw together commoner food. I can feel my mouth watering at the thought of finally getting to eat before Daisuke steps into the room and spoils my appetite...

Ohh would you look at that. Sanada, Trinity, Akemi and Bridget are here. Wonderful.... As long as they stay over there. I walk to the opposite end of the cafeteria with no one in it, take my seat. "Mmmm... Grilled cheese..." I say in an unnaturally happy voice. I pick up the food and chomp into it without any manners. Mmm, just the right amount of butter... the greatness of the cheese... Orgasm....

Then I'm on a Boat plays on my iPod.

"Fuck. When did he slip that shit onto it?"

My appetite is ruined as I take my iPod off and stuff it into my bag. Now the grilled cheese tastes like a greasy sandwich of muck. Greeaaat. If its not one thing it is another. I hate every one so much.
Azrael
Azrael

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:27 pm

Ruffling his hair as he lazily dropped his lunch tray on an empty table, Daisuke slipped into one of the chairs, poking a spork at his food. His usual 'happy-go-lucky' smile muted as his eyes glanced over the cafeteria. From an outward appearance, this last 'disagreement' with Rumi didn't go so good on his part. Rubbing the sore spot on the back of his head, "Probably have brain damage by now..." A smile came over his lips remembering how many times she came after him with that stupid stick, knowing most of her 'love taps' were just her playing around. Daisuke rolled his eyes, "Damn... I think Az's emo aura's rubb'n off on me..."

Taking a bit of the green jello on his tray with his plastic spork as eye'd Az in the corner of the cafeteria, "Target sighted..." Mocking the voice of an old military man, "... Locked on ..." Daisuke closed one eye as he squinted the other to aim the now lethal spork of green jello, targeting the back of Az's head. "Fire!" He grinned, pulling back on the tip of the spork, flinging the questionable green substance in Az's direction.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Lunch time Empty RE: Lunch time

Post  Shu Fang Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:48 pm

As she walked through the cafeteria, Shu passed several of her classmates: Daisuke, Azrael, Trinity, until she came to Sanada.

"Do you remember me?" she asked. "I'm the girl you sat next to at the party."

Sanada smiled at her, and with this subtle invitation Shu sat down.

"I hope I didn't say anything crazy the other night. My memory kinda went after that second drink."

Before he could reply, a small face framed in black hair shoot a menacing glance at Shu from the other side of Daisuke.

"Oh, I didn't know you were...I...I'll just talk to you later," Shu said as she made a hasty retreat from the table.
Shu Fang
Shu Fang

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:14 pm

Slimy... Green... Gunk...

Fuck.

I think as I wipe the back of my head. I turn around and gauge the trajectory of the gooey projectile. "Douche bag in a chair, spotted." I shout as I turn and glare at Daisuke, my face red from either embarrassment, or pure rage.

Fuck.

My mind races. Revenge? Or leave? Ohh fuck It. His song ruined my day anyways. I pick up my milk carton that came customary with the food, and uncap it. I throw it aiming for Daisuke, but with my horrible aim, it goes in between the two tables of every one. The milk carton was thrown with a hard enough spin that it splashed milk on every one, including me. I grabbed my grilled cheese sandwich, what was left of it, and fling it at Daisuke like a Shuriken.

"Food fight!!!" I, The deranged Emo shouts as I lift the rest of my tray up and toss it into the air, aimed towards the center of the table with the most kids.
Azrael
Azrael

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Akemi Hitsurugi Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:08 pm

Akemi sat there completely drenched in milk. Getting the majority of the spillage. She just sits there. In shock. And slowly starts to tear up. What was this?? Crying? Over spilt milk?? She takes her napkin and wipes her face off. She slowly stands up and looks up at Trinity from behind her wet bangs in her face. "I-I'm gonna go to the bathroom now... I guess I'll tlak to you later..." She walks off slowly and starts crying even more. She hated when her cloths got messed up. Now she'd be self-concious all day.
Akemi Hitsurugi
Akemi Hitsurugi

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:46 pm

Figures.......It was simply amazing how seldom she was able to have a really good say, especially one that involved another of the idiots in this school so it seemed only fitting that the second she did, it would be ruined. She watched the girl disappear through the hail of random food flinging across the cafeteria, considering what exactly to do now.

"she seemed....upset." Nodding she knew what she would need to do. springing up from the small seat she had practically balanced on to eat her meal she followed the trail of her new.....What was the word? As she slipped out of the cafeteria she allowed her mind to flash through the possibilities, settling on friend, though the word felt odd as it slipped from her tongue.

"WAIT UP!!!"
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Akemi Hitsurugi Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:45 am

Akemi had made it to the hallway when she heard someone call out to her. Or atleast, she thought it was her. she stopped, turned around, and saw Trinity coming up behind her. "T-Trinity...Uh, sorry..." She wipped the tears from her eyes and the milk that covered her face. "I'm sorry I-- uh, I need to clean up. I don't wanna get any more not wanted attention here or worse yet get made fun of so....... were... u gonna go with me?" She looks a into the girls eyes hopefully and somewhat surprised. Trinity actually wanted to help her.... That was.... a first. From anyone...
Akemi Hitsurugi
Akemi Hitsurugi

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:51 am

"uh.....yeah. i mean i figured u know we both got a good milk back so we might as well fix it right?" She studied the girl's eyes in hopes that she had played it off, though she considered breaking her solemn mask like she had been told to so many times and offer a kind jesture. Considering her options and reputation as a trouble maker and trickster, she decided it was best not to.

"i have an extra set of clothes, i seem to have dodged most of the spray except for my hair, but u look like you could use them and we seem close to the same size."
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Akemi Hitsurugi Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:51 am

Akemi compleyely looks to Trinity in surspise. "T-Thank you Trinity." She bows her head slightly in graditude and smiles warmly. "Heh I would hug you but... I'm kinda soaking wet." She blushed slightly and giggled warming up to Trinity more and more by the second.
Akemi Hitsurugi
Akemi Hitsurugi

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:53 pm

"heh. im in a similar boat but lets save the hugging for when your out of those nasty clothes. " She gave the girl an innocent smile, only realizing how bad that could have sounded after the words had left her lips, not to be retrieved and discarded. Fuck, she thought before dispelling the worry under the assumption that since she was the only one who knew what was going on in her head it couldnt possibly be taken badly....she hopped.

"shall we go to the girls room to get cleaned up?" Raising her hand trinity motioned towards the small door to their left at the end of the hall.
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Akemi Hitsurugi Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:30 pm

"Oh uh... heh." She looks to the door and starts to make her way down the hall to it. Akemi glances over at Tinity "T-Thank you very much Trinity. You're the only one here who's talked to me since I've seem everyone again. I guess I'm trying to say... It means a lot that you would be so nice to me... I'm... not used to it. Thank you." She is looking straight at Trinity now blushing. How is it that... this girl can make her feel so ... open???
Akemi Hitsurugi
Akemi Hitsurugi

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:55 pm

"i guess its just that i feel the same you know? everyone kinda needs someone they can relate to, someone to care about." She followed the other girl, watching her face turn red. Her mind began to wander off onto tangents, a torrent of inquiries filling her mind as she moved fluidly through the crowds. Could it be possible....did she feel the same? Closing her eyes trinity dispelled the miriad of thoughts to allow her mind to think critically.
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Akemi Hitsurugi Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:37 am

As they made it the bathroom right as Aemi stepped in the door she started to take her shirt off and started rinsing it in the sink. She really didn't care who was looking, it was the girls room, as if the other girls haven't seen it all before. She looked to Tinity. "I'm just going to wait here for my cloths to dry. You said you had other cloths right? Do you mind if I wait here for them? Don't want anybody taking my cloths, ya know?" She gave a half-hearted grin.
Akemi Hitsurugi
Akemi Hitsurugi

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:30 pm

"uh they're actually...." Slipping the bag from her shoulder she lifted the strap up, propping the bottom against a sink. She pulled from the small bag a skirt and tee shirt, thankful that her paranoia had paid off for once in her life, though any inquiries about why she carried an extra set of clothes might end awkwardly. As she offered the other girl the dry clothes akemi's figure hit her like a brick, causing her to advert her eyes for a moment as not to stare. She's beautiful......

"i uh.... yeah i keep a set, just in case. "
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next