Trials by Starlight.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Entertainer's Affiliation

5 posters

Go down

The Entertainer's Affiliation Empty The Entertainer's Affiliation

Post  Philip Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:28 pm

The was a drastic increase in the number of females in the school with an inordinate amount of time on their hands, and as one who was of the opposite sex also with an ample amount of free time Philip took it upon himself to form an affiliation with the intent to preoccupy these girls. He stood vigilantly near the door of a vacant classroom, which was designated as their meeting place. The door nob turned and the young boy readied the rose-petal-launcher...

(( Entertainer's Affiliation not Host Club, Classroom not music room...not correlation at all. ))
Philip
Philip

Back to top Go down

The Entertainer's Affiliation Empty Re: The Entertainer's Affiliation

Post  Trinity Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:23 pm

Trinity watched the slow movement of the door, and unsure why decided to take the rumi approach to the odd incident. Planting a foot on the wood she kicked the doorway open, not thinking that someone could be behind the entrance way, moving in quickly.

"anyone here?"
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
The Entertainer's Affiliation Left_bar_bleue1/50The Entertainer's Affiliation Empty_bar_bleue  (1/50)
Æther:
The Entertainer's Affiliation Left_bar_bleue1/50The Entertainer's Affiliation Empty_bar_bleue  (1/50)

Back to top Go down

Post  Philip Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:17 pm

(( I wasn't behind the door. ))

As the door flung inward Philip fired the flower-petal-launcher. The youth struck an akward pose as the scene was cascaded with vibrant petals, " Welcome to the Entertainer's Affiliation" he breathed with a seductive tone. A stray lilly fluttered onto the palm of his hand and he waved it infront of his face to allow the sweet fragrance waft into his nostrils. "And what might bring you to my fine establishment?" He continuously shifted his body as he spoke only to pause in between sentences in another peculiar stance.
Philip
Philip

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:17 pm

((i know. lol leaving an entrance for sumone who might want to take it lol.))

"i....." No. Just taking a look at the situation forced the entire power of her concentration onto not busting out into hysterical laughter. Sweet smells floated through the room, filling her nostrils with their delightful aromas. For a moment she stilled her senses before the allure came crashing down as she remembered.......philip......... Snapped from the splendor she simply dropped her forehead into the palm of her hand.
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Philip Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:59 pm

Philip opened his eyes to no doubt witness the reaction to his hopelessly enthralled guest, "I see you are mesmerized by my beauty. Though I know it is a difficult request, you must strive to be just as beautiful as I am". He approached her still flailing his arms in some kind of vogue. "You will learn to be a proper Entertainer. I will teach you the etiquette and skills needed". the boy proceeded to dance around her completely oblivious of Trinity's annoyance, and even to the fact that she was a girl.
Philip
Philip

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:58 pm

Trinity watched the idiot completely dumbfounded by his antics. As he danced around her a plan brewed in her mind only to be dismissed at the realization that murder was frowned upon....and also that she didn't have the materials she needed to pull it off. Letting out a sight at another delightful plan that would go on not carried out she resolved simply to grab him by the shoulders and throw him across the room(4), losing her footing as she flung him, hopping a few times before falling backwards, bumping one of the priceless vases that were displayed around the center of the room for some ungodly reason, watching it float to the ground with a horrific crash.
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Æsir System Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:58 pm

The member 'Trinity' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Attack.' :
The Entertainer's Affiliation Diceeup
Result : 7
Æsir System
Æsir System
Admin

http://oblivion-gauge.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanada Tou Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:48 pm

His glasses gleamed with energy as he noticed the vase break "Well,well now this is a little problem if i ever did see one" he said looming over the little female who had thrown his companion "This wont do at all he said pulling out a little measuring roll from his coat pocket as he began to circle around the woman taking in every little bit of information he could.

"What shall i do with you he said pulling up a chair right behind her pulling her down to the seat while peeling tape around her to make sure she didnt try to escape(4)
Sanada Tou
Sanada Tou

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Æsir System Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:48 pm

The member 'Sanada Tou' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Attack.' :
The Entertainer's Affiliation Diceeup
Result : 12
Æsir System
Æsir System
Admin

http://oblivion-gauge.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:28 pm

"you could start by getting off me before bad things happen sanada....." Her left hand slipped inside the small pocket of her pants, searching for one of the devices she kept for situations like these. The moment her fingertips brushed up against the small pocket knife she had purchased from a weapons website only a month before she tugged with all her might, finding her arm to far pinned to successfully remove the weapon and free her.
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:09 pm

"Wow Sanada, Bondage?" I say walking out in a customized tight fitting pin stripped black suit. My hair was pulled back and lightly gelled, with the effect of a few strands of hair breaking free and drooping in front of my left eye like a lone antenna. I had the surprising effect of a butler with a tray of drinks in my hand, then I look and see the broken vase.

Oh. Some one broke it... Wait... That means...

Something resembling a smile cracked across my face.

"Well, if that's the case, bet is off Sanada. Miraculous how your treasured vase was broken." I say walking placing the plate beside Trinity. I stretch a little and yawn in a very not so gentleman way. I loosen my tie and unbutton my suit's coat. I put my hands into my pocket and look at every one slumping a little in my stance. I look around a bit ,t hen my sentry like gaze falls on Trinity, pauses for a moment, and keeps on going realizeing, "Wait... we still don't have any girls here yet."
Azrael
Azrael

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum