Trials by Starlight.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sneaking Away with a Secret

3 posters

Go down

Sneaking Away with a Secret Empty Sneaking Away with a Secret

Post  Akemi Hitsurugi Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:00 pm

Akemi quickly and gracefully makes her way to the roof. Sneaking through the halls and up the stairs as if she was in ninja training. As she gets up to the top she stops, takes off bag and holds it in front of her. She looks around, and for what she could see, the coast was clear. She goes to the far corner of the roof and sits down. She then proceeds to carefully go through her bag, pull out a ferret, and begins to bottle feed it. She gets completely caught up in the little ferret that she lets down all guard around herself.
Akemi Hitsurugi
Akemi Hitsurugi

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Sneaking Away with a Secret Left_bar_bleue1/50Sneaking Away with a Secret Empty_bar_bleue  (1/50)
Æther:
Sneaking Away with a Secret Left_bar_bleue1/50Sneaking Away with a Secret Empty_bar_bleue  (1/50)

Back to top Go down

Sneaking Away with a Secret Empty Re: Sneaking Away with a Secret

Post  Sanada Tou Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:16 pm

"You know i really don't know if animals are allowed on the school grounds" He said in a sincere tone as he was seated next to the woman who apparently hadn't noticed him sit right beside her :I think it would have been better for you to do this in your room instead of out in the open". While looking down at the ferret he smiled it was a cute little animal but none the less it might still be against school regulations.

"I'll check the books for you to make sure you are in the clear" he patted the woman on the head As he stood up to walk back through the side of the building to head back down the stairs"Until then you should keep your pet in your room" With a smile he walked into the shadows.
Sanada Tou
Sanada Tou

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Akemi Hitsurugi Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:29 am

~A FEW DAYS LATER~~~

Akemi and Trinity make their way up to the roof. Akemi goes to her usual corner and sits down against the small wall that comes up. She pulls her bag around and pulls her ferret out. She goes into a side pocket on her bag and pulls out a small bottle preparing it to feed the small animal.
Akemi Hitsurugi
Akemi Hitsurugi

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:39 am

Taking a seat beside akemi trinity watches her friend pull the animal from her bag, eying the creature then the girl with an odd look. Does she always carry a ferret around in her bag.....

"is that......a ferret?"
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Akemi Hitsurugi Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:36 pm

Akemi blushes and looks to Trinity outta the corner of her eye. "Uh...uhhh y-yeah. Heh See, I found him in my old apartment complex. He was just wandering around, he didn't belong to anyone, so, I thought it would be nice if I kept him. He's still very small and I love animals... I have ever since I was small." She gives the tiny ferret a warm-hearted smile. "His name is Pai." She looks to Trinity and shows her the tiny ferret. "First day I got him he crawled into my bag and wouldn't get out. I guess he feels safer in there. Kinda makes it hard for me to carry my books with me. haha"
Akemi Hitsurugi
Akemi Hitsurugi

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:45 pm

"apartment complex huh? sounds like your paths were destined to cross. " Kind of like ours. She thought watching the creature in akemi's arms. A cool breeze floated through the rooftop creating a shiver that began at the base of trinity's neck and rand all the way down to what seemed like the soles of her feet, though the feeling was less of fear or cold but more a euphoric flash of emotions that pulsed through her body.

"it feels great out here."
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Akemi Hitsurugi Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:16 am

She gave a small nod. "That it does! That's why I risking coming out here instead of feeding this little guy in my room. He needs atleast a lil fresh air." She stares at the little ferret with a warm feeling growing in her. A strong warm breeze blows past them. Blow Akemi's hair out of her face. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath of the breeze in. "I hope things can stay like this. Between us, and how things are in the school... I wouldn't have it any other way." She looks to Trinity and smiles.
Akemi Hitsurugi
Akemi Hitsurugi

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:25 am

The same.......What did she mean by that? Had she noticed the odd smile plastered across trinity's face? NO. Trinity's paranoia was in full flare, though she fought the worry back quickly, stiffling the worry before it could appear in her facial structure.

"like this?"
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Akemi Hitsurugi Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:31 am

"Yes." She looks over at her and stares directly into her eyes. "I don't want things to change between us. You're a great friend to me now Trinity." She looks to the sky. "My life here is finally perfect. Everyday is just so... comfortable, ya know? There's always something interesting happening. Always some new battle to fight and win..... always something beautiful to look at." As Akemi gazes at the beautiful sky the sun goes behind many dark clouds and her once bright and sunny smile disappears with the sunlight.
Akemi Hitsurugi
Akemi Hitsurugi

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:35 am

"yeah. Lately there has been an increase in the amount of breathtakingly beautiful sights." Her eyes gazed across the other girl, stopping to catch her eyes before realizing what she was doing and trying to play it off, taking a deep breath of the almost sweet air.

"maybe some change could be good though."
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Akemi Hitsurugi Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:07 am

".....I suppose." She stares into the distance in a sort of trance. "As long as it's nothing huge." She comes out of her trance and tilts to look at Trin. "Cause I want us to stay together, okay Trinity?" She gives a grin and closes her eyes. "I'm so tired. . ." She leans over and sleeps on Trinity.
Akemi Hitsurugi
Akemi Hitsurugi

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:27 am

a warm smile pierces the awkward worry that had slowly snuck across her face, hope building in the girl's chest with every moment that they continued their convorsation. Maybe, just maybe this would end well for her.....

"that.....is exactly what i was thinking." Raising a hand up to the girl's head she ran her fingers through akemi's hair slowly, almost petting the other girl, praying that this would never end.
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum