Trials by Starlight.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When we were young...

Go down

When we were young... Empty When we were young...

Post  Setsuna Yumechi Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:13 am

Setsuna was in the staircase making her way up when she saw Azrael dart past. She sighed. "I guess I have missed a lot... maybe not in classes but with Azrael." She whispered to herself. She climbed the rest of the stairs to the roof top to think. Maybe some solitude would do her some good. She opened the roof top door and walked out to the roofs edge. There is where she stood over-looking the field out back of the school. "I guess spending all that time away from each other changed us both." She said aloud to herself. "I wonder if it will ever be the same... Like when we were kids..." She sighed again. Tears swelled in her eyes and she shook her head as if to shake them away.

I shouldn't be crying... She thought to herself as she quickly used the back of her hand to erase any trace of tears.
Setsuna Yumechi
Setsuna Yumechi

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
When we were young... Left_bar_bleue1/50When we were young... Empty_bar_bleue  (1/50)
Æther:
When we were young... Left_bar_bleue1/50When we were young... Empty_bar_bleue  (1/50)

Back to top Go down

When we were young... Empty Re: When we were young...

Post  Setsuna Yumechi Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:53 pm

Setsuna turned around and with a sniffle and a bit of straightening up she headed towards the door and back down the stairs.

Maybe it's better this way... She thought to herself as she let out a sigh of unsatisfactory.
Setsuna Yumechi
Setsuna Yumechi

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum