Trials by Starlight.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Room, Day two.

+6
Sanada Tou
Rumi
Daisuke
Trinity
Setsuna Yumechi
Azrael
10 posters

Go down

Home Room, Day two. Empty Home Room, Day two.

Post  Azrael Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:02 pm

I step into the class room, having let go of Setsuna, walking to my corner seat by the window and put my bag onto the desk. I realize I hadn't turned on the lights to the classroom, but with the sun still rising, it had a nice effect regardless. I look back to Setsuna with a weak smile.
Azrael
Azrael

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Home Room, Day two. Left_bar_bleue1/50Home Room, Day two. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/50)
Æther:
Home Room, Day two. Left_bar_bleue1/50Home Room, Day two. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/50)

Back to top Go down

Home Room, Day two. Empty Re: Home Room, Day two.

Post  Setsuna Yumechi Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:10 pm

Setsuna took her seat behind Azlrael placing her books on the desk followed by her pen and notebook. She looked up from her books to Azrael and smiled softly. She leaned forward on her desk to whisper to him. "This is great being back at school and around people..." She said dreamily. "You never know how much you miss things until your scared they might be gone forever." She said wisely. Her wisdom beyond her years was odd, but for a girl who just spent 2-3 years in and out of the hospital, it was only expected. Only the people who have gotten through tough times come out with the wisdom to learn from them.
Setsuna Yumechi
Setsuna Yumechi

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:22 pm

Trinity slipped into the room carrying a large bag of materials, her features hidden under the old celtic style cloak she had been given so long ago by her father, the only present he had ever picked that she actually liked. Setting the bag on the closest desk she scanned the room, practically flinging her materials across the room as she noticed the two others, the contents of the bag landing around the class room in plain view.

"oh....uh...HI how are you two? you're early...." she scrambled to gather her things, including a small vial of odd opaque liquid, a small bag of various rubber containers and two large bottles of korielle brand hair dye, magenta and hot pink.
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:41 pm

I raise an eye brow at seeing the book slut make her klutzy entrance.
Fucking dumb ass.
"Who's hair are you going to try and prank?" I say looking at the hair dye and noticing the opaque looking liquid, assuming it is Nair. I fail to see what else it could be, without getting the girl suspended or expelled from the school.

Hmm... a chance to get rid of some one annoying...
Azrael
Azrael

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Setsuna Yumechi Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:16 pm

Setsuna smiled softly at the girl. "Hello there...May I ask what all that is for?" She asked curiously.
Setsuna Yumechi
Setsuna Yumechi

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:19 pm

"i um.... science project. im not plotting any pranks." yeah. they'll believe that. Having gathered the last of her items trinity passed the first row of seats in a blur to slam down into her spot, flashing them a smile in hopes that she could convince them of her innocence.

"come now, I'm appalled that you would suggest such a horrible thing."
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:28 am

Who in the fuck is this bitch trying to fool?
"Riiiight. So says the girl who turned bright red when her trap for tripping people messed up. Ohh, lets not forget all the pranks in the past you pulled off." I say with a sarcastic tone, finishing up the statement with in an aggravated voice, "Guess I'm just a horrible person for such accusations then if you are so innocent."

Dumb ass.

I look to Setsuna and shrug.

Today just got worse.

I stand up and head for the door, looking down to the ground and every where as I walk out the room and into the hallway. Traps oh traps. Where art thou? I make my way to the roof top.

{Leaves Topic.}
Azrael
Azrael

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Setsuna Yumechi Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:03 am

Setsuna looked at the girl and then to her dearest friend. She sighed. "Wait up!" She said as she quickly gathered her things and chased after him.
Setsuna Yumechi
Setsuna Yumechi

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:54 am

Watching Az exit the classroom as he entered, Setsuna close behind, Daisuke leaned against the doorway with his head out to watch the two head down the hall. He grinned to himself, "A girl like her chasing after Az, huh?" Sighing, "I wish Rumi was a little more like that..." Daisuke shrugged as he took his seat in the classroom, propping his feet up on the desk. "Rumi's definately not the sweet and innocent type."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Rumi Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:04 am

"Who's not the sweet and innocent type?" Rumi stood in front of Daisuke's desk, leaning on one leg with her infamous kendo stick resting on her shoulder, eyebrow raised slightly. "So I'm not 'good' enough for you, Dai?"
Rumi
Rumi

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:23 pm

An evil smile played across trinity's face as she saw the perfect moment to get an interesting show through instigation.

"I believe what he said was more that he wished you were more like the other girl. and that you're neither sweet nor innocent. are you tainted rumi? why would he say such a thing?"
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Rumi Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:09 pm

"Tainted?!" Rumi blushed at what she deemed an insult coming from Trinity's mouth. "I'm not tainted in anyway!" She slammed the weapon down on Daisuke's desk with one hand, only a few centimeters from her boyfriend's leg. "Daisuke didn't mean it like that!" Her face still flush, not really sure what he meant. "Tell her, Dai!"
Rumi
Rumi

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:22 pm

"WHOA!" Jumping at her violent strike to his makeshift foot-rest, Daisuke noticed her nervous behavior. "Why are you taking this so seriously?" Daisuke started feeling uneasy, kinda similar to being backed into a corner and unsure of what to say in this situation. "I guess... I meant..." Trying to think of an answer she'd accept, "... I meant that you ... aren't like Setsuna." The answer no where near what he planned to say.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:28 pm

Trinity let out a light snicker returning top her book as she awaited the inevitable carnage. It's amazing how wonderfully predictable This group was. Dai would always say something stupid and Remi inevitably would attack him for it. Ah sweet predictability. Her ears perked up as he finally found his words, attempting pathetically to save himself, though his words left delightfully large openings for her instigation.

"and you wish she were more like set. You forgot that part dai."
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanada Tou Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:42 pm

"Tch" Finally deciding to let his thoughts take words "You little children have become so loud" rushing his hands through his hair patting Little sake on the head in passing. "I'm sorry for being late my little ones" Taking a seat in the front of the room he tirelessly pulled Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes from his side pocket.
Sanada Tou
Sanada Tou

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Setsuna Yumechi Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:01 pm

Setsuna looked in through the doorway. She didn't feel it right to go back to class without Azrael by her side. She'd only feel useless not having brought him back with her. She sighed. She might as well let the teacher know that she needed a mental health day to get organized and settled at school once again.

She stepped into view of the class and bowed. "Hello, I'm sorry for interrupting..." She said as she stood back up straight. "I'm just here to let you know I'm new here. My name is Setsuna Yumechi but you can call me Setsi." She said with a sweet smile. "Um, I just wanted to ask if it was okay I took today to get organized. I just arrived today, so I still have to find my dorm and get settle in." She said uneasily, as if worried he would say no. "Would that be okay with you?" She asked softly.
Setsuna Yumechi
Setsuna Yumechi

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Æsir System Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:38 pm

((You know, Sanada isn't the teacher right? The teacher is not in class yet.))
Æsir System
Æsir System
Admin

http://oblivion-gauge.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Philip Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:43 am

Philip sauntered in the class room brooding under his hood. As he entered he looked at the ground where he had once fallen. He began to grind his teeth to the point where it was audible. Taking to his seat he subsided into his headphones.
Philip
Philip

Back to top Go down

Post  Akemi Hitsurugi Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:23 pm

Akemi came into the class bouncey and bubbly as ever dancing round in circles to her huge DJ headphones. Swinging around her electric blue and purple hair singing with a heavenly voice to herself not noticing anybody else. She twirls around and bumps into the teachers desk falling over on her butt. "Oh snap!! OUCH!!" Akemi rubs her but slightly then looks around; music still blaring for everyone else to hear. "Oh uhhhh..." She slips her headphones down around her neck and looks around completely red faced and ttoally embaressed. "Uhhhh... [cough] H-hey guys! good morning to you!" Sweatdrop.
Akemi Hitsurugi
Akemi Hitsurugi

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Setsuna Yumechi Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:47 pm

Setsuna saw that there was no one at the teachers desk and felt ridiculous for asking. She sighed.

I guess I'll just go and come back later then... She thought to herself.

She turned and walked away before anyone really noticed her presence. She walked down the hallway looking a little lost.
Setsuna Yumechi
Setsuna Yumechi

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Home Room, Day two. Empty RE: Home Room, Day two

Post  Shu Fang Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:30 pm

Like the day before, Shu walked into the classroom amidst silent stares.

"I wish everyone would chill out," she thought as she took her seat in the rear of the room. As she took out an empty notebook and peered out the window at the sky, her mind rested on the face of the girl she passed in the hallway.

"I think her name is Setsi, or something," Shu said before she began to write.
Shu Fang
Shu Fang

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum