Trials by Starlight.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back from the hospital...

2 posters

Go down

Back from the hospital... Empty Back from the hospital...

Post  Azrael Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:23 pm

Fuck?! Where is she? She should have been here five minutes ago...
I worry to much... Fuck, where is she?
"Where is she?" I say aloud pacing back and forth in front of the school gates.

I know she has always been sickly, but the doctors said she would be released out of care today and she'd be alright. It is why she is never in school, she's always in the hospital... Will this be to much stress on her heart?

I continue to pace back and forth, waiting for Setsuna to show herself.
Azrael
Azrael

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Back from the hospital... Left_bar_bleue1/50Back from the hospital... Empty_bar_bleue  (1/50)
Æther:
Back from the hospital... Left_bar_bleue1/50Back from the hospital... Empty_bar_bleue  (1/50)

Back to top Go down

Back from the hospital... Empty Re: Back from the hospital...

Post  Setsuna Yumechi Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:33 pm

Setsuna approached the school with caution. Her eyes wondered as she walked up the path to the school. She seemed worried and frantic, although as soon as she saw him her features lit up and a dazzling smile grew across her lips. "Hey!" She shouted, as she waved. "Sorry I'm late!" She picked up her passe a little, while holding her text books close to her chest, being careful not to drop them.
Setsuna Yumechi
Setsuna Yumechi

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:41 pm

Finally!
"Setsuna! What in the world took you so long?!" I say, my vulgar vernacular toned down to something more appreciative in the company of someone so sweet. I jogged down the pathway to her, lightly panting holding my hands out to her books. "Here, let me carry them for you." I gently say taking her few books in one hand, and my other placed around her shoulders in a caring manner; beaming a smile down to her.
Azrael
Azrael

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Setsuna Yumechi Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:13 am

She looked at him almost shyly as a blush quickly crossed her checks. "Thank you, your to kind." She said softly, her voice sweet and tender. "It's been so long since I've been to school..." She said as she looked up to their high school's front doors. "I wonder if I'll be able to catch up quickly..." She said as she looked over to him with a slightly worried expression. "I must have missed so much..." She said as she looked up at him with a weary smile. "How much have I missed already?" She asked him with saddened eyes.
Setsuna Yumechi
Setsuna Yumechi

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:23 pm

Damn it! Why does she have to be so innocent?
With a gentle chuckle I say, "I doubt you've missed much. I hear the teachers in the hospital are competent." I say reviewing the list of names in my head quickly, knowing that I personally spoke with each of them. They were pretty competent... like most of the people employed by the government here. It seemed almost staged or set up to a degree... But what ever.

"Ahh, see. We have a funny looking home room teacher." I say leading her up to the school doors.
Azrael
Azrael

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Setsuna Yumechi Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:05 pm

She smiled again with time a bit relieved. "Thanks for reassuring me..." she said softly as she looked up at him. "Oh really? Just how funny looking are they?" She asked with a giggle as she took on the steps at the front of the school.
Setsuna Yumechi
Setsuna Yumechi

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:41 pm

"You'll just have to see for yourself now won't you?" I say still grinning, my facial muscles beginning to hurt from the overdone stress of smiling. "Mr. Sawikaza is pretty laid back too, so I don't think he will pose much of a problem." I say getting rid of the grin and looking forward.
Azrael
Azrael

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Setsuna Yumechi Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:54 pm

"Hm? Okay..." She was curious now. She wondered what the teacher looked like and came up with a few funny images in her head. She let a giggle escape as she put the pieces of funniness together. "Heh, sorry, I just thought of the most messed up image of our teacher..." She giggled again. "So how are your classes coming anyways?"
Setsuna Yumechi
Setsuna Yumechi

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:58 pm

"They're classes." I say beginning to walk into the homeroom class, before any one arrived.

{Leaves topic, starting another.}
Azrael
Azrael

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down