Trials by Starlight.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Following the motions

2 posters

Go down

Following the motions Empty Following the motions

Post  Sanada Tou Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:13 am

"I know i have neglected your presence for these few days",Reaching down he grasped her hand bringing it to his lips casting a small kiss to her hand taking in the aroma of her skin which was like the sweet scent of peach trees breezing through the night air,It sent a calming presence through out his body."Forgive me for my negligence,It will not happen again,as I was hoping you would take this walk with me my dear" Baring his trademark smile but something was different about this smile it carried much more passion behind it.Reaching for her hand once again but without grabbing it this time"I leave the choice up to you".
Sanada Tou
Sanada Tou

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Following the motions Left_bar_bleue1/50Following the motions Empty_bar_bleue  (1/50)
Æther:
Following the motions Left_bar_bleue1/50Following the motions Empty_bar_bleue  (1/50)

Back to top Go down

Following the motions Empty Re: Following the motions

Post  Bridget Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:18 pm

"It's....fine..."She said sheepishly with a fragile smile glued to her face reaching to take his hand as they continued to walk through the cool brisk evening air "I was beginning to think your feelings had changed for me" as she nervously looked towards the ground gripping his hand tighter hoping to keep this moment with her forever. "I know it's only been a few months but I....I have missed you...". She stopped walking abruptly staring him in the eyes,with tears sliding down her cheek.
Bridget
Bridget

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanada Tou Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:40 pm

Watching the emotions take over his beautiful companion,he smiled as he slightly tilted towards her bringing his hands to wipe away her tears. "You shouldn't cry it's unbecoming of such a beautiful creature" He brought her face up to look him in the eyes as he lightly kissed her on the forehead cupping her face with both of his hands "If anything my feelings have grown over time for you,you are me,these months have been long for me as well" letting his hands slide to her sides pulling her ever so softly into a deep hug.

"I promise we will stay together this time,Nothing will part us" With those words he swept her off her feet walking towards a tree next to the side of the school slowly sliding down the trunk to a seated position holding her tightly to his body "I..wont let you go" as one tear slid to his chin.
Sanada Tou
Sanada Tou

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridget Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:55 pm

Seeing her love cry for the first time in a long time made her worry he had rarely shown such strong emotion around her or anyone else." You....You're crying" she said staring up from her position in his arms wiping away his single tear she didn't want this moment to pass but at the same time knew it was coming to an end the moon was trading places with the sun while the air was beginning to get colder "We should get inside to our rooms,We need to sleep for school tomorrow" changing her facial expression from sad to infatuated with love pouring from her face.

-leaves topic-
Bridget
Bridget

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanada Tou Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:06 am

Feeling her warm touch to his skin sent his heart soaring "Yes we should retire to the confines of my room for the night,to continue our conversation to further catch up" completely ignoring her remark for going to separate rooms he swiftly stood up carrying her still into his arms he pulled her further into his chest bringing a soft kiss to her lips walking towards the dorm rooms. "We will be together tonight" smiling into her eyes they strode off.

=leaves topic-
Sanada Tou
Sanada Tou

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum