Trials by Starlight.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting bored: coolaid is delicious

+5
Azrael
Daisuke
Philip
Lauren Walker
Trinity
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Getting bored: coolaid is delicious Empty Getting bored: coolaid is delicious

Post  Trinity Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:59 pm

Trin paced back and forth in her dorm room, making sure everything was ready for the night. Her mind ran through the conversation she had with her teacher in private the day before, him basically questioning her need to cause mischief and dislike of the others.

"Trinity, i think if you just give the other kids a chance." His words rand in her ears as she plotted out the last pieces of her plan. Her glance set on the table near her bed where a large pitcher sat half full of a purple creation her father had explained was called cool-aid. Dropping down to take a knee she removed the large clear bottle she had order so long ago, studying the label before pouring the contents into the tropical punch flavored drink.

"hm. Interesting So this is alcohol... The guy assured me it was impossible to smell or taste if mixed in the right proportions, and that the effects would be similar to sodium pentothol." The web page flashed across her consciousness, Her mind searching for the perfect mixture to ensure her plot would go off without a hitch. As she stirred the pitcher with one hand she poured the container's of Keibrer brand cookies out neatly to fill the tray, pulling two bags of chips from the super center bags that masked their identity.

"alright now as soon as they get here the fun starts. With this i should be able to gather all the information i need without them realizing or remembering what happened and its just sooo much cheaper and less of a hassle then truth serum " A devious grin pierced her gaze as she mentally thanked her father's need to keep her happy without actually being around. With a little information and her daddy's credit card she could do whatever she needed. And after all plastic is a girl's best friend.
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Getting bored: coolaid is delicious Left_bar_bleue1/50Getting bored: coolaid is delicious Empty_bar_bleue  (1/50)
Æther:
Getting bored: coolaid is delicious Left_bar_bleue1/50Getting bored: coolaid is delicious Empty_bar_bleue  (1/50)

Back to top Go down

Getting bored: coolaid is delicious Empty Re: Getting bored: coolaid is delicious

Post  Lauren Walker Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:05 am

Lauren made her way towards the door of her new dorm room. "This place is a dump" she said to herself as she twisted the handle and walked in. Laurens eyes studied over the girl mixing a clear looking liquid into what seemed to be a form of punch.The only thoughts that crossed Laurens mind was "omg party time" followed by "Damn she's kind of cute" as she set her bags down on the floor.

"Hey how's it going , im Lauren im new here. The Dean said i'd be sharing a dorm room with a girl but i didn't think she'd be so stunning. So honey how old are you?" Lauren asked in one breath in velvet voice.
Lauren Walker
Lauren Walker

Back to top Go down

Getting bored: coolaid is delicious Empty Re: Getting bored: coolaid is delicious

Post  Trinity Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:46 am

"ah good my first guest. and the new girl. the others in class should be here, we're having a get together to kind of get out of our shells and let the newcomers or the mice kind of finally get to know each other."

She handed the girl one of the cups before plopping down on her bed, breaking out the container of games she had ordered for just this experiment.
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Walker Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:06 am

Lauren took the cup in hand and guzzeled it all down. "That was lovely may i help myself to more" she asked smiling and poking her chest out a bit. "Im alone in a room with a cute girl , what else could i ask for " she thought to herself as she stood up and went to the punch. " Pouring a generous amount into her cup she topped it off ans took a seat beside the girl.

"So may i ask your name and how many people are comming to this little get together?" she said in a flirty tone flipping her hair and crossing her legs.
Lauren Walker
Lauren Walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:31 am

This will definitely be easier then i thought. Her gaze flashed to the door for a moment to see if any one else was coming in.

"there should be about ten of us or so. depending on how many in the class decided to stay awake, and how many dont believe I'm just trying to kill them. So.....might just be us two."
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Walker Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:30 pm

"Just the two of us.....just the two of us...." the words seemed to echo in Lauren's head. "Jackpot" she said under her breath. "So whats your name?" Lauren asked feeling a little woozy.

Lauren set her hand down on the bad to try to help her keep some balance. "Wow um yeah..thats some good fruit punch" she said laughing and standing up to help herself to more.
Lauren Walker
Lauren Walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:42 pm

"Im Trinity. " She looked the girl over, wondering exactly what the hell was going on. Was this the effect she had heard about?

"im glad you like it. i order it from america special for this get together. plastic is a girl's best friend. "
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Walker Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:47 pm

"Hell yeah girl , daddy made sure I was good on plastic" she said in a loud almost preppy sounding voice. " Nice to meet you sexy... I mean Trinity" the words seemed to slip out of her mouth at first Lauren was shocked but seemed to not really care as the words left her lips.

"Ordered from America eh... ironically enough thats where im from" she said having a flash back in her head. "But anyways where are you from?" she asked guzzeling down the rest of her punch.
Lauren Walker
Lauren Walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:53 pm

nervous laugh escaped her lips as she took every work and action of the other girl's into consideration, studying every aspect of the girl's personality, completely oblivious that Lauren was trying to come on to her. Her eyes perked up at the word America, Her analytical senses dulling to make way for the intrigue flowing through her person.

"you're from america?"
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Walker Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:02 pm

"Yeah we just moved here , dad got a new job and said they had a good school. Im here to meet people though I HATE school." she said letting her velvet voice trail off.

"Youve never been there have ya?" she asked turning her head slightly to the side. "It's pretty nice there so much to do" she said remembering her time in the U.S.
Lauren Walker
Lauren Walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:09 pm

"i've heard so much about it but i cant get there without my parents.....because apparently hacking is illegal...... and they have this crazy rule that we're not supposed to break laws.....so no pass port for trinity." Her emotions leveled out as she was filled with a slight edge of depression.

"but i import everything...."
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Walker Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:23 pm

The girls words kind of made Lauren's mood drop. " Well......my father does kind of own a private airstrip in nevada , and since were room mates I guess that makes us like sisters so..."

Lauren paused and got overly hyper " Whata say about this summer we take a trip to the U.S?" Lauren paused " Don't worry i have enough connections i can get you a legit passport with out your father finding out" Lauren said smiling an evil grin.
Lauren Walker
Lauren Walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:36 pm

"oh im not worried about my father finding out. its more the government. Some thing about illegal actions bringing too much attention to the island, and yada yada secret plans will be discovered, I dont know. i just know we're not allowed to leave the island."
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Walker Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:57 pm

"Oh I remember when i came to the i....." Lauren stopped herself in mid-sentence. Lauren's mind seemed to go blank and her heart started racing. Lauren dropped her cup and laid back on the bed. Her body had entered a state of unimagineable pain.

After five minutes or so the pain began to subside. " Have I been drinking "she asked Trinity looking up at her with a clueless look on her face. Lauren couldn't remember the last thing she had said it was like a portion of her memories were inexcessable.
Lauren Walker
Lauren Walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:14 pm

"yeah fruit punch. like two glasses." She inquired as to the girl's sudden change with her eyes, the girlish intrigue of American life fading from her face, allowing her mind to return to studying the girl before her.

"why is something wrong?"
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Walker Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:39 pm

"No..um everythings fine" Lauren said out of what seemed to be reflex. Lauren felt awkward now as if she wasn't herself.

"Where's the restroom?" Lauren asked in a mono tone voice sweating as if she had just ran a marathon.

"The rooms spinning." she said in a low wimpering voice as she walked towards what she hoped was the bathroom.
Lauren Walker
Lauren Walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:44 pm

"interesting..." The second the other girl slipped around the corner to find the bathroom trinity flipped the small notebook from it's position under her desk, writing furiously to convey everything she had learned so far onto paper.

"ok got it. this is.....interesting."
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Walker Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:25 pm

Lauren stared at herself in the mirror , her head was pounding. "What the hells going on ?" she said under her breath.

Lauren made her way back into the main room and watched as Trinity wrote in her notebook. "What cha writting?" Lauren asked as she made her way towards her belongings and shuffled through her stuff. "Where is the asprin?" she said under her breath talking to herself.
Lauren Walker
Lauren Walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Philip Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:51 pm

Philip poked his head through the door to inquire what all the noise was about. The youth entered the room eager to partake in the festivities. His most predominant feature was his ear to ear smile. "Hey whats going on? Heard there was a party. " speaking with an almost exaggerated enthusiasm.
Philip
Philip

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:12 am

Finally, she thought. Someone besides the barbie bimbo.....

"yeah as soon as a few more get here i'll break out the scrabble or pictionary" She studied the boy from the moment he entered the room, recognizing instantly that he was the one that had fallen prey to her last prank.
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:10 pm

"Alright!" Daisuke's voice echoed throughout the room as he dashed in, smile beaming across his lips as he tried to pull off a floorsilde in his socks; failing once again, but at least he managed not to trip over anything. "Can't start the party without me!" He plopped himself down on the floor, looking almost puppy-like at Trinity. "Hey, got anything to drink? Kinda thirsty..."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:12 pm

"uh yea. theres coolaid. " She offered the boy a large red cup filled with her concotion, trying her best to hold back the excitement that people had actually attended her party. It was almost as if they liked her....or tolerated her enough to be worth being around her enough to get free food and drink
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:24 pm

"Awesome!" Taking the cup, Daisuke drank it completely within seconds. Wipping his mouth with his arm, he let out a relaxing sigh, "Damn that hit the spot..." Tilting the cup at her, "Got anymore? This stuff's pretty good." Eyes glancing about the room, noticing not many people showed up for the 'party'. "Is this it?" Daisuke looked down at his empty cup pouting playfully, trying to act upset about the lack of party guests, but gave up. "More for me than!"
Daisuke
Daisuke

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:26 pm

She motioned with her hand at the pitcher on the bed, prayin to god that he would leave the room in tact as he refilled his cup. Sighing for a moment she considered his question, realizing it was the same thing she had been wondering herself.

"i actually have no idea. i assumed it would just be me....... i was suprised that you came dai. to be quite honest."
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:50 pm

I followed Daisuke, I had caught wind of a party. If it had anything about 'Party' in the title, Daisuke would be there. Little fuck would bring so much trouble down on every one.

I opened the door without asking. It's the Book Slut's room. Funny. I walk into the living section of the Dorm room and see every one, along with everything else that stands out in the room.

Coolaid... A Retards drink. Flavored sugar to rot your teeth out faster. Not touching it. "Daisuke, your being good right?" I say almost oblivious to Trinity standing in her own room, and the two others in it.
Azrael
Azrael

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum